Facilitated by Giten Alexander Tonkov and Nisarga Eryk Dobosz “Access the state where energy flows freely through your being”!
What is BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release?
BioDynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System® (BBTRS®) is a new approach to body-oriented healing. It is founded on a careful combination of specific breathing patterns with therapeutic conscious movement and dance, specialized touch and bodywork techniques, core tension release exercises, gentle emotional release and meditation practice.This Training is designed to break through the many layers of body armoring thus releasing mental, emotional and physical tension from your body and mind. As a result, BBTRS may reduce and clear one’s deeply imprinted primal, religious and societal conditioning. BBTRS enables you to experience the full range of sensations and emotions available to a human being, while expanding your capacity to support and contain the free flow of life-force energy.
BBTR PROGRAM IN POLAND 2017 / 2018
- BBTR 1 “DE-ARMORING THE BODY”
- BBTR 2 “FROM PERSONALITY TO INDIVIDUALITY”
- BBTR 3 “EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE”
- BBTR 4 “RETURNING TO THE HEART”
* You can start training from any of the Seminars
BBTRS is recognized and accredited by:
- The American Association Of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) (aadp.net)
- The National Ministry of Education in Poland (en.men.gov.pl)
- The International Breathwork Foundation (ibfnetwork.com)
- The Global Professional Breathwork Alliance (breathworkalliance.com)
The BBTRS training consists of a minimum of 400 training hours divided into 4 levels covered in a series of workshops ranging from 7 to 13 days: Basic Training Level 1, Intermediate Training Level 2 and Advanced Training Levels 3 & 4. In addition, students are required to complete a series of webinars: Anatomy and Physiology of Breathwork, Anatomy and Physiology of Trauma, and Character Structure and Breathwork Practitioner Ethics.
The Intermediate/Advanced Trainings include extracurricular level appropriate meetings with the facilitators, supervised on-floor training hours and additional specialized skills workshops. At the end of each level, students will receive a certificate from the BioDynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release Institute and/or European Institute of Body Oriented Healing Arts (international learning institutions based in the USA and Poland, EU). Upon completing the minimum of 400-hours of theory and practice, students will be evaluated on their professional skills and capacity to establish and hold safe session space.
Successful completion of the training certifies students as BioDynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System practitioners. Students will have the opportunity to become certified with AADP and/or the National Ministry of Education (MEN), Poland. Students may then apply to become members of these organizations with associated benefits.
The minimum 400-hours includes: personal development & self awareness processes, session facilitation training in theory and practice, meditation facilitation training, personal coaching and supervision, extracurricular training hours and a minimum of 90-100 documented practice sessions.
The practice sessions are a mandatory requirement for all students and must be offered free of charge and completed by the end of their 4th training. We strongly recommend students to complete at least 30 practice sessions in between each of the training modules. A written log and client evaluations of all completed sessions must be electronically submitted before attending each training module starting with level 2. It is highly recommended to complete the entire minimum 400 training hours (4 Levels) within a 3-year period.
All students are required to become CPR certified. Certificate of completion must be presented by the final training evaluation.
After completion of the entire 4-level (minimum 400 hours) training, students are invited to apply to attend further workshops at no cost excluding accommodation and meals. This gives you an opportunity for further learning and embodiment of BBTRS practitioner skills.
*The BBTRS training is uniquely designed to accommodate Level 1 students with accessible entry at any given training workshop around the world.
- Experiential BioDynamic breathwork sessions
- BBTRS® session facilitation techniques
- Cultivating safe space and establishing client/practitioner relationship
- Fundamentals of counseling and coaching
- Self-inquiry with the Work of Byron Katie for BBTRS sessions
- (Bali and USA only)
- Anatomy and physiology of breath
- Anatomy and Physiology of trauma
- Relevant basic human anatomy
- Releasing body armoring by segments (7 belts of tension: eyes and forehead, throat, shoulders & arms, chest, diaphragm, abdomen, pelvis)
- Working with belts of tension
- Utilizing body/personality types according to Wilhelm Reich
- Developing internal & use of external resourcing
- Fundamentals of Somatic Experiencing (body oriented trauma release) including completion of interrupted Fight/Flight or ‘Freezing’ response
- Bodywork and conscious touch techniques
- Acupressure points to support energetic release
- Myofascial Unwinding (a connective tissue release modality)
- Core Tension Release Exercises (CTRE)
- Structuring series of BBTRS® sessions to fit specific client needs
- Cultivating the inner space required to support BBTRS sessions
- Bioenergetics & grounding exercises
- Therapeutic use of dance and conscious movement
- Structures and meditations for expanded self awareness, well-being and intuition
- Guided meditation techniques to support integration of BBTRS sessions
- Guided meditation facilitation training
- Creative use of music for BBTRS sessions
- Client/Practitioner code of ethics
- Session contraindications
This training is for
- Everyone invested in personal healing, growth and transformation. The BBTRS® training will create a profound and solid shift in your life. This training is not limited for professional use only.
- Anyone interested in gaining professional skills for working with breath and body oriented trauma release. No previous healing arts practitioner experience is necessary.
- Body workers & massage therapists, yoga students & teachers, psychologists/psychotherapists, naturopaths, acupuncturists and other body oriented therapists and practitioners. This training will support all participants to deepen their understanding of and gain further professional skills to support others in body oriented trauma release.
Through personal experience you learn to catalyze others on their path of transformation and healing via this profound holistic modality.
Basic Training ~ Level One
Students will begin to experience the art of moving deeply into the body, facilitating trauma release with skill and sensitivity.
During exposure to traumatic events you may lose your connection to feeling and the sense of being grounded. This results in tension, numbness and disconnection from the universal life force energy (Prana or Qi) which when left unaddressed, may cause onset of disease. Re-establishing this sense of connection to self and inner trust is what makes trauma release possible. You will work with creating a “safety container”; a feeling of comfort within your physical body. This “safety container” allows feeling of your fully unrestricted energy flow without being overwhelmed by it. Through personal experience, you begin to gain an understanding of the effects that trauma has on a human being.
Working with breathing techniques, meditation and movement, we begin to unlock and release the tension patterns held in the nervous/muscular systems and fascia. Students will be supported to discover and complete their own body’s interrupted “fight or flight” responses and/or to overcome their “frozen & dissociated” states, which result from traumatic events. This will support a deep opening allowing everyone’s true growth and healing potential to manifest.
This opening will allow your sensitivity and intuition to develop which are the primary requirements needed to support a compassionate BBTRS® session. The group processes and individual session exchanges will establish trust, which is the most valuable quality in a breath and body oriented trauma release session.
Working closely with each other in a session exchange format, students will gain understanding of how to structure and conduct a BBTRS session.
Either before attending Level One or before attending Level Two students will complete 2 webinars: Anatomy and Physiology of Breathwork and Reichian Character Structure.
Intermediate Training ~ Level Two
You will deepen into letting go of self-limiting beliefs stored in cellular memories that restrict the body/mind structure. This develops a direct mind-body-spirit connection, which supports your innate intelligence to move into freedom of expression.
Arrested energy in the form of shortened, hardened soft tissue layers interferes with the conduction & free flow of nerve impulses. These restrictions lock the traumatic events in the cellular memory.
Continued session exchanges enhance the understanding of both traumatic holding patterns in the body and the approach towards permanent trauma release. You will have additional Q&A sessions with the facilitators to address questions and/or concerns about BBTRS session techniques, required practice sessions, client feedback forms and examine specific case studies. Level two students will follow the facilitators during group exercises & session exchanges to observe and strengthen previously acquired facilitation techniques and learn new & creative ways to support BBTRS® sessions. This will occur a minimum 20-30% of the active group participation hours.
After completing Level Two and before attending Level Three students will complete the Anatomy and Physiology of Trauma webinar.
Advanced Training ~ Level Three & Four
The culmination of your self-development and growth, in conjunction with your experiential academic process, provides you with the necessary tools to facilitate others in trauma healing and transformation.
When the muscular system and fascia are released of tension and the nervous system is free of shock, we regain the natural flexibility of the spinal column.
An open, flexible spine creates a clear pathway for the transmission of nerve impulses to travel though the spinal cord. Repressed energy locked in the pelvic region is free to move into the heart and other energetic centers of the body. Trauma Release is about re-establishing the connection between the pelvis (Root Chakra) and higher energetic centers. This supports a natural “letting go” of personality structures and belief systems that keep us from living fully free in the heart of each moment. You will experience self-awareness, self-responsibility and creativity.
Supervision training hours Level 3
Students will follow the facilitators during group exercises & session exchanges to observe and strengthen previously acquired facilitation techniques and learn new & creative ways to support BBTRS sessions. This will occur a minimum 50% of the active group participation hours.
Students will follow the facilitators during group exercises & session exchanges to observe and strengthen previously acquired facilitation techniques and learn new & creative ways to support BBTRS sessions. This will occur a minimum 80-100% of the active group participation hours
Students will facilitate/guide the daily meditations and receive feedback on their facilitation skills. Receiving feedback points to student’s strengths and weaknesses thus expanding the ability to hold session space.
Required Webinars & Reading
- Basic Anatomy & Physiology for BBTR Practitioners (10 hours; no prerequisite)
- Basic Anatomy & Physiology of Trauma (6 hours; prerequisite Anatomy & Physiology for BBTR Practitioners)
- Formation of 5 main personality/body types and how to approach working with them in BBTRS sessions
- “BioEnergetics: The Revolutionary Therapy That Uses The Language Of The Body To Heal The Problems Of The Mind,” Alexander Lowen
- “Waking The Tiger” Peter Levine
After completing approximately 100 hours of in-person training and required webinars, BBTRS Practitioner Certification program students begin to offer free practice sessions to the public.You must complete a minimum of 30 one-hour practice sessions and submit the appropriate session log before continuing with your next in-person training. You’ll also benefit from online Q&A forums between trainings.
Our breathwork practitioner certification program meets or exceeds the standards of these affiliated organizations and accrediting bodies for minimum required hours:
- The American Association of Drugless Practitioners,
- The Global Professional Breathwork Alliance,
- The International Breathwork Organization
- The Ministry of National Education, Poland
400 Total Core Curriculum Hours for BBTRS Practitioner Certification include:
- Minimum 400 hours in-person and/or webinar trainings (GPBA requirement)
- Minimum of 4 in-person trainings.
- 90-100 One-hour documented practice sessions over the course of 2 years. (Minimum 5 clients completing full 8-session series)
- Total hours completed over 2-year period
BBTRS Practitioner Training Qualifying Formats:
- In-person training in breathwork facilitation
- Educational webinars offered by BBTR
- Supervised practice with fellow students
- Supervision of new students
- Meditation facilitation training
- Personal coaching
- Elective Workshops & Webinars
- Elective workshops & webinars are offered as tools to keep you updated on BBTRS evolution & specialized skills to support your sessions & group work, including: (Hours are not applied to certification requirements.)
- Self Inquiry for Trauma
- Self Inquiry for Addictions
- Group Facilitation Skills
ALEXANDER GITEN TONKOV
Director of BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release Institute, a worldwide learning entity, and co-creator of Energy Of Breath Institute in New York City has been on a journey of self-discovery since the early 1990s. Born in Ukraine and lived in New York for 24 years, Giten is a licensed Massage Therapist (Swedish Institute of Massage Therapy in NYC) since 1994, and certified Breath & Body Oriented Therapist (Diamond Breath School at Miasto Meditation Institute, Italy) since 2001. Giten has been trained as well in a variety of meditative and healing modalities at Multiversity in OSHO Meditation Resort, Pune, India, where he later became a staff therapist. His desire for personal growth and studies of bodywork, breath and trauma release took him to many different continents. Through 20 years of learning, personal exploration, life experience and working with countless clients and groups lead him to create BioDynamic Breath and Trauma Release System. A body oriented therapy which he now teaches worldwide. Giten's passion for life, humility, playful attitude and love for people took him on personal journey and travel around the world. This created deeper understanding and compassion for human conditioning. Desire to be of service had become a driving force behind supporting others on their journey of personal growth and healing. Currently Giten is based in Bali and the Greek Island of Levos at OSHO Afroz Meditation Center where he leads his groups and trainings. He also offers trainings and facilitates group processes in many countries around the world.
More: na http://www.biodynamicbreath.com
NISARGA ERYK DOBOSZ
Director of Integral Body Institute. He is a bodyworker and a therapist, specialising in Myofascial Energetic Release and deep tissue work. An experienced teacher of Lomi Lomi Nui massage,Tantra teacher, A graduate of 2-year BioDynamic Cranio-Sacral Therapy. He has been practicing bodywork, breathwork, meditation and Tantra for 10 years. On his way to mastery he reached to the sources of body and spirit work. Travelling through India, Nepal, China, the US, Mexico and Europe, he discovered what the human body really is and how important is listening to what it tells us. Sessions with another human being are a privilege for him. He loves what he does and his work brings him great fulfilment and joy. He admires his patients for their great courage, strength and the willingness to work on themselves.Nisarga says that massage is real craftsmanship, because man’s body is a temple and he treats it with dignity and admiration. Our body had unlimited potential to heal and self-regulate. His main role is to tirelessly look for the best health condition. And even when we happen to not take good care of it – we forget about the right diet, movement, the right breathing or relaxation – it still continues removing toxins, it relaxes and keeps us alive.
* BBTR training can be enrolled with any of the Seminar
* Full Training 400h will be certified by Integral Body Institute and Biodynamic Breath & Trauma Release Institute. After each module participants will receive 70h completion certificate.