QIGONG MOD2 - 5 ELEMENTS QI GONG
QIGONG LIFE FORCE DYNAMICS "5 ELEMENTS QIGONG QI" LEVEL 2 - 6 DAYS
Life Force Dynamics Qigong Complete Training System (LFD)
19 - 25 APRIL 2021
with Simon Calder from England.
LEVEL 2 TRAINING
Takes us deeper into our understanding of Qigong using the 5 Elements System, Organ system and Meridians. Understanding through detailed lectures each of the meridians and organs and their qualities and how they interact. It is in the organs that the deepest deposits of Toxicity and old Trauma are held. With the Qigong we can Cleanse our system and Organs of Toxic qi, boosting our Immune system and fortifying a stronger constitution into old age.
It is the bone marrow that is at the core of our structural body, creating our immune system and keeping us strong, with bone marrow Qigong we learn to Direct our Cultivated Qi, right into the core of the Bone Marrow, and wrapping it around the bones.
We advance all the practices from Level 1 to Form specific Qualities of our Qi body. Boosting each of the 5 Element Qualities in the Body with Meditations, Visualisations, understanding of Diet and how to Purge and release old Qi before bringing in the new fresh Qi. Then circulating it through the Meridians, Training it to be smooth and Balanced.
Understanding directly how the body is made up of these 5 Elements and Using the qualities of Excess of Deficient for each element, learn how to Balance them. In Qigong the Spiritual focus is to Balance the 5 Element system, when we achieve this we can achieve balance and great focus in Life.
‘5 Elements Qigong form’
- Loosening and Activating the Qi and the Tissues
- Flushing and Cleansing the Meridians
- Circulating and Directing Qi through the Meridians
- Enhancing and Energising the Qi
- Integrating and Regulating the Qi into the system.
- 5 Element Qigong Practise - 5 Element Qigong Forms, 25 moves integrating all 5 elements
- Cultivating Middle Dantien
- Bone Marrow Qigong - Drawing Qi directly into the marrow of the bones, strengthening bones and immune system
- 5 Element Fists for Martial Strength and Personal Power - Boost up all 5 Elements with explosive power movements.
- Qi Saturation - Boost and Saturate your body Tissues with Qi.
- Electric and Magnetic Energy Lines - The Energetic Boost to all the forms
- 5 Element Circle Walking Sets - Cultivate 5 Element Qualities through walking practice.
- 5 Element Standing - Understanding and cultivate all 5 Elements through static postures.
- 5 Element Breathing and Stress response - Learn 5 Breath qualities of how each element type responds to stress.
- Absorbing Qi from Nature - Directly connect and absorb life giving Qi from plants, Trees and other Nature sources.
- Meridian Qigong - Learn and Circulate Qi through the entire meridian system.
- BreathKriya Qigong - Study the Breath in 4 Different parts, studying and cultivating each area to give a deeper understanding of Breath.
- 6 Direction Centring - Profoundly Center yourself into your true personal axis.
- Emotional Purging - Release deep seated Toxic emotional patterns.
- 5 Elements System - Complete overview of 5 Element System and how to use it in your Practice.
- 5 Element Psychology - Understand how to use the 5 Element System to Balance the Psyche
- 24 Hours Qi Clock - Understand the rhythms of your Qi flow and how to Balance
- Meridians and Organs - Learn each meridian and their correspondent organ.
- Organ Relationships - Understand the entire Organ system and each relationship
- 5 Element Diet - Understand the 5 Flavours and how they effect our Organs and influence them with specific diet.
- Understanding and Balancing your Qi - How to use all the information learned so far to understand and Balance our Qi Field.
- 5 Element Meditations - Meditating and Cultivating each Element Quality.
What is Life-Force Qigong
Life force Qigong is a vibrant, life transforming system of Bio-Energetic Practice. It has been created through many years of research and study to produce a system designed to open, align and free the body and Bio - energetic meridian system and organs of residual tensions, deep trauma, stress related symptoms and disease, realigning the Core structure of the Body, strengthening the bones, Muscles and Fascia, and giving an integrated understanding of our own Life-Force Energy, through graceful flowing Qigong forms, Energetic meditations, Breath techniques and a Journey into the 5 Element System.
Qigong is an ancient practice that has its roots in China, India and the Western world. It’s very name ‘Qigong’ is an invitation into 2 qualities: 1. ‘Qi’, our Bio - Energetic System, our life energy and 2. ‘Gong’, to practice and cultivate.
Everything in life has its foundations in Energy. When connect and practice at the energetic level we enter into the very blueprint of who we are and how we function. Every pathogen and trauma, every breath we take has its roots in Energy.
So when we smooth out the flow of our Bio-energy, harmonise and balance our life-force, we cultivate a more refined way and deeper understanding of the way we live our lives.
The Life-Force Dynamics Qigong System Certified Practitioner Training is an invitation to explore our total being towards an ever evolving personal growth and self - Understanding, offering a system for deep lifelong personal Growth. This system restructures the very patterning of the tissues that create and support our physical body, Balance and Boost our Subtle Energy Body and realign us to the Deep truth and Direction of our Life's Potential.
- Level 1 - ‘Foundation Qigong’ - 6 days, 50 hours - 12-18 OCTOBER 2020
- Level 2 - ‘5 Elements Qigong’ - 6 days, 50 hours - 19-25 APRIL 2021
- Level 3 - ‘Dynamic Flow Qigong’ - 6 days, 50 hours - 30 March - 5 April 2020
- Level 4 - ‘Unification Qigong’ - 6 days, 50 hours - 2021, date to be announced
* Training can begin from any Level 1, 2 or 3. To take part in level 4 you have to complete at least level 1.
- LFD Qigong is recognised and accredited by AADP
- The LFD Qigong consists of a minimum of 200 hours divided into 4 Modules of 4 Levels, to be taken as a series of 6 days workshops.
- After a certain time period, with the completion of the each level, An accreditation to teach the LFD Qigong will be given to each student if the required standards are obtained.
For full benefit of Life-Force Qigong, it is recommended that levels 1 - 3, be studied in sequence.
Life-Force Qigong Teacher Program
In the Life-Force Qigong Teacher program, there are 4 levels of certified teaching. One for each level taken. There is a minimum time requirement between the end of the level and being able to apply for teaching certification.
A time and Date will be arranged with each student 1 to 1 where the forms will be taught by the student to myself or a certified teacher. After which a written exam will be sent to each student covering the information covered in each module. The written test will last for around 1 hour and taken in the students own time.
- Level 1 teaching....Minimum of 3 months after finish of course.....will be required to teach, all parts of level 1 with written exam
- Level 2 Teaching...Minimum of 4 months after finish of course....will be required to teach, all parts of level 2 with written exam
- Level 3 Teaching...Minimum of 4 months after finish of course....will be required to teach, all parts of level 3 with written exam
- Level 4 Teaching…Minimum of 6 months after finish of course.....will be required to teach, all parts of level 4 with written exam
There will be a 3 hour 1 to 1 Skype call...or alternatively a video of a student teaching can be sent to me.
There will be a written exam covering all parts of each module.
1 to 1 Skype call can be arranged before for extra tuition.
On completion of passing Teaching module, Full Teacher certification will be given by Life-Force Qigong with opportunity to get accredited to the AADP, for insurance and worldwide connection of teachers and practitioners.
A pass rate of 80% will be the minimum requirement to receive certification
Training Subjects Covered in All 4 levels
- Foundation of Qigong Beginner to Advanced
- Physical Qigong Forms Beginner to Advanced
- 8 Levels of Qi Cultivation
- Daoist Studies
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Dynamic Qigong
- Fascia Conditioning
- Breath Exercise
- Pranic Healing
- Subtle Body Studies
- Emotional Release
- 5 Element Theory
- Meridian System and Acupressure
- Foundations of Fascia
- Qi and Bio-Energy
- Trauma Release
- Anatomy of Breath
- Centering and Grounding
- Psychic protection
- Personal Care and Management
- Qigong Therapy Techniques
- Energetic Healing
This Training is For:
- This Training is specially designed for those looking for a deep pragmatic understanding and integration of Qigong, obtained under a professional certified system, utilised for self transformation, Personal Development and self Healing.
- Those who have some physical / Energetic issues in their lives such as arthritis / Adrenal Burnout that are looking to recondition their lives with a Balanced integrated way of healing their lives.
- For those looking for a more efficient way of living their lives, from Business professionals to Therapists, who constantly meets the demands of a high energy lifestyle.
- For those that already have a Spiritual practice and would like to deepen their knowledge and understanding into the world of Life Energy and Qigong.
Life is a Constant from the moment we are born to the moment we die. Qigong gives us a simple yet profoundly effective way of balancing and understanding each moment until we pass from this life. The Banner of Qigong is '100 years of Health and Prosperity'. And Who doesn't want that.
Life offers us constant challenges, each of which takes a little bit of our Life-Force to meet and take on. Are you putting back into you whole being what you are taking out. Are you putting more back into your system than you are taking out. As if your very being were a saving back for old age, a spiritual pension plan.
Do you know or are you somebody that suffers from low energy or recovering from accidents or Traumas. Would you like to offer that person or yourself understanding, relief and a way to rebuild themselves.
- Then come and Learn to grow through all the levels of LFD Qigong, watch your life transform into a richer more integrated whole, able to meet life's challenges as they arise.
- Dissolve the 'Residual Tensions' from your Body. Those aches and pains that don't seem to go no matter what you do.
- Build and Strengthen all areas of your Life.
- Release deep seated Traumas and old patterns that limit and hold you down.
- Integrate your Body / Mind / Qi / Emotions / Spirit
- Come back to your centre and root yourself into your life path.
- Release the Toxic Energy Stored in your Fascia and Organs, Cleanse and use it to Boost your immune system
- Connect to Nature and Absorb the Energy from your environment
About Simon Calder
Simon has been involved in Eastern practices since the age of 5 where he was introduced to Judo and the elements of mindful practice in relation to body awareness and compassionate respect for others. At 13 he was introduced to a Benedictine monk who introduced him to western spiritual sciences of 'Teilhard de Chardin', and other western esoteric enlightenment systems. At 17 he came to study with Master Choy a Daoist master from China. Who taught the Taoist perspective to life, mindfulness, Qigong and internal cultivation. From there going to art Collage and studying as a painter and Graphic Designer, running Art studios. Deciding to leave the UK and be full time in Asia, Simon has been travelling and studying in India, Thailand, Nepal, Malaysia and Bali. Practicing with Shamans and Yogis in Nepal, Chinese Masters in Malaysia and Bali and Divine Yogis and Tantra teachers in India and Bali, for the last 13 years. The culmination of these travels and practices has given a deeper understanding to the qualities and relationships to the connection between Mindfulness and the myofascial matrix, which is a profound passion to cultivate and share this incredible understanding through Yin Yoga, Qigong and Mindfulness. To produce a mind body understanding towards freedom through compassion.
- 7.30-9.30am Practice
- 10.30-1pm Lecture
- 3-6pm Practice/Lecture
- 7.30-8.30pm - Self Practice
- Start Date: 19 APRIL 2021, dinner at 7pm
- Finish Date: 25 APRIL 2021, lunch at 2pm
- Price Course Total: 840 Euro
- Venue: Kików 91a, 28-131 Solec Zdrój, Poland http://kikow.pl
- 215 Eur / 900zł twin bedroom with bathroom
- 205 Eur / 840zł 3-5 people bedroom or
- 195 Eur / 780zł dormitory (with own sleeping bag, if you need bed linen it is 20zł/5 eur extra, bathroom and toilet in the corridor)
* Deposits are non refundable
* For each module you will receive a 60 hours certificate from Integral Body Institute.