“Access the state where energy flows freely through your being”!
BBTRS “FROM PERSONALITY TO INDIVIDUALITY” 17-24 March 2019
After completing Basic Training Parts 1&2, and before beginning Advanced Training, students are required to offer 25 practice sessions free of charge in exchange for feedback (from the volunteer) in order to gain further and deeper hands-on experience. They will receive online support from the facilitators periodically.
BBTR PROGRAM IN POLAND 2019 / 2020
- BBTRS 1 – 7 DAYS
- BBTRS 2 – 7 DAYS
- BBTRS 3 – 7 DAYS
- BBTRS 4 – 7 DAYS
* You can start training from any of the Seminars
BIODYNAMIC BREATH AND TRAUMA RELEASE
BioDynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release SYSTEM® (BBTRS) Certification Practitioner Training "Access the state where energy flows freely through your being"!
BioDynamic Breathwork® is built on new approach to trauma release. This profound and revolutionary system of body therapy integrates deep connected breathing with especially designed conscious movement, body awareness techniques, bodywork and meditation. When skillfully combined in an integrated flow and safe environment these techniques result in releasing long held trauma from the body/mind. BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release System® is rooted in synergy of Wilhelm Reich's body oriented therapeutic approach with soft and gentle techniques of Peter Levine's Trauma Healing Modality. BioDynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release System® is developed by Giten Tonkov after nearly 20 years of self exploration, study, and experience of working with countless individual clients and groups. This System is based on an observation of how tension is held and distributed in the body/mind. This approach is designed to break through layers of body armoring, releasing mental, emotional and physical resistance down to our core. BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release System® enables us to experience the full range of sensations and emotions available to a human being. Furthermore, this approach expands our capacity to contain and support the free flow of our energy and allows trauma healing. As a result it restructures at a cellular level, supporting the full opening of the spine and releasing the chronic tension held in the nervous system. Ultimately we transform into being increasingly present, conscious, and compassionate in our everyday life. Through this work we let go of negative self-image, chronic tension and physical pain. When opening up through this work step by step with great care and awareness we move into emotional freedom and re-gain free flowing graceful movement and unrestricted breathing. We open up to acceptance of others and ourselves; celebrating life in it's fullest.
BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release System (BBTRS) Certified Practitioner Breathwork Training is recognized and accredited by the American Association Of Drugless Practitioners (AADP). This training consists of a series of workshops ranging from 6 to 7 days and is broken down into 4 modules: Basic Training part 1&2, and Advanced Training (AT) part 3&4. The AT includes an internship, special skills workshops, and supervised training hours. At the end of each training module students will receive a certificate from the BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release Institute (an international institution based in New York City, USA). Upon completing a minimum of 200 hours of theory and practice, students will have an opportunity to become certified with AADP and become a member with associated benefits.
BioDynamic Breathwork® is built on a new approach to Trauma Release, with specific conscious movement, touch techniques, and non-cathartic emotional release techniques as its foundations. This Training is designed to break through the many layers of body armoring, releasing mental, emotional and physical resistance down to the core, while reducing one's deeply imprinted primal conditioning. BioDynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release® enables you to experience the full range of sensations and emotions available to a human being, whist expanding your capacity to contain and support the free flow of life-force energy. This work provides restructuring at a cellular level, supporting the opening of the spine and ultimately transforming you into an increasingly present, conscious and joyous being. You open deeper to acceptance of yourself and others, and in doing so begin to celebrate life to its fullest.
- *Anatomy of breath
- *Relevant human anatomy
- *Anatomy and Physiology of Trauma
- *Body armoring by body segments (Releasing 7 belts of tension: eyes and forehead, throat, shoulders & arms, chest, diaphragm, abdomen, pelvis)
- *How to structure a series of BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release sessions to fit specific client needs
- *Fundamentals of grounding work and bio-energetic exercises
- *BioDynamic breathe sessions
- *Somatic Experiencing (Trauma Release), Trauma Healing
- *Myofascial Unwinding (a connective tissue release modality)
- *Myofascial Energetic Release (MER)
- *Trauma Release Exercises (TRE)
- *Cultivating inner space required supporting a BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release session
- *Bodywork and Conscious Touch techniques
- *Acupressure points to support energetic release during BioDynamic Breath sessions
- *Active and other meditation techniques to support well-being and integration of *BioDynamic Breath & Trauma release session
Director of BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release Institute, a worldwide learning entity, and co-creator of Energy Of Breath Institute in New York City has been on a journey of self-discovery since the early 1990s. Born in Ukraine and lived in New York for 24 years, Giten is a licensed Massage Therapist (Swedish Institute of Massage Therapy in NYC) since 1994, and certified Breath & Body Oriented Therapist (Diamond Breath School at Miasto Meditation Institute, Italy) since 2001. Giten has been trained as well in a variety of meditative and healing modalities at Multiversity in OSHO Meditation Resort, Pune, India, where he later became a staff therapist. His desire for personal growth and studies of bodywork, breath and trauma release took him to many different continents. Through 20 years of learning, personal exploration, life experience and working with countless clients and groups lead him to create BioDynamic Breath and Trauma Release System. A body oriented therapy which he now teaches worldwide. Giten's passion for life, humility, playful attitude and love for people took him on personal journey and travel around the world. This created deeper understanding and compassion for human conditioning. Desire to be of service had become a driving force behind supporting others on their journey of personal growth and healing. Currently Giten is based in Bali and the Greek Island of Levos at OSHO Afroz Meditation Center where he leads his groups and trainings. He also offers trainings and facilitates group processes in many countries around the world.
NISARGA ERYK DOBOSZ
MASSAGE THERAPIST & TRAINER. BCST, ENG M.SC.
Director and Cofounder of the European Institute of Body Oriented Healing Arts. Bodyworker and massage therapist, specializing in Myofascial Energetic Release and deep tissue work. An experienced teacher of Lomi Lomi Nui massage, Tantra teacher, a graduate of 2-year BioDynamic Cranio-Sacral Therapy. He has been practicing bodywork, breath work, meditation and Tantra for 10 years. On his way to mastery he reached to the sources of body and spirit work. Travelling through India, Nepal, China, the US, Mexico and Europe, he discovered what the human body really is and how important is listening to what it tells us. Sessions with another human being are a privilege for him. He loves what he does and his work brings him great fulfillment and joy. He admires his patients for their great courage, strength and the willingness to work on themselves. Nisarga says that massage is real craftsmanship, because man’s body is a temple and he treats it with dignity and admiration. Our body had unlimited potential to heal and self-regulate. His main role is to tirelessly look for the best health condition. And even when we happen to not take good care of it – we forget about the right diet, movement, the right breathing or relaxation – it still continues removing toxins, it relaxes and keeps us alive.
For more information www.transformative-bodywork.com
- First day - Opening ceremony and Dinner at 19:00 – 21.30
- Morning Meditation 7:30 - 9.00
- Breakfast 9:00. - 10:00
- Morning Session 10:00 - 13:00
- Lunch 13:00 - 14.30
- Afternoon Session 14.30 - 18.00
- Dinner 18.00-19.30
- Night sessions 19.30- 21.30
- Last day – closing ceremony and graduation 12.30-14.30
- Start Date: 17 March 2019 at 7pm
- Finish Date: 24 March 2019 at 3pm
- Venue Address: Kików 91, Solec Zdrój, 28-131, Poland (2h drive North from Cracow Airport or 4h drive South from Warsaw Airport)
- Price Course Total: 950 Euro plus Accommodation & Food.
- Total price per person for accommodation and food (3 vegetarian meals daily): 235 Eur (2 bed-room), or 220 Eur (3-5 bed-room), or 200 Eur (dormitory).
- To confirm your participation please make deposit 150 Eur
* BBTRS training can be enrolled with any of the Seminar
* Deposit is non refunable prior 30 days to the training
* Full Training 400h will be certified by Integral Body Institute and Biodynamic Breath & Trauma Release Institute. After each module participants will receive 70h completion certificate.